Whether you dream of transforming one room or the entire house, the seasoned design and construction professionals at Roloff Construction welcome your project. We’ll follow our proven process to create a detailed plan, apply a classic, timeless and simple style, and make your vision a reality.
The Roloff Construction approach to any project is based on an established three-step process that has taken years to develop. It means that throughout your project, you’ll always be informed about what is happening, when it’s occurring and who will be working on your job.
Step 1: Initial Interview
This step typically kicks off with a conversation about your project. From there, we’ll:
• Set up an initial on-site meeting
• Listen to and understand your vision
• Discuss the project’s scope and estimated costs
• Send a design agreement for your review
Step 2: Design Agreement
After the design agreement is signed, we’ll work together to design your space, help you select materials and fixtures, and ultimately nail down your vision. This step occurs in phases.
• Measure space
• Photograph space
• Discuss design objectives
• Ask questions to ensure the project is what you envisioned
DELIVER SPECIFICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
• Bring your vision to life in sketches and “as-builts,” which include the dimensions, location and descriptions of everything we’ll build
• Produce preliminary remodel floor plans
• Begin materials and fixtures selection
• Create a preliminary finishes schedule
• Rework plans to ensure you are inspired and excited about the project so far
• Draft documents for final design
PROVIDE FINAL DETAILS:
• Deliver final finishes schedule
• Walk-through of your home with our tradesmen
• Provide final pricing
• Coordinate with structural engineers
Step 3: Construction Agreement
During this step, we’ll produce a construction agreement that details everything that we are building for your project. It details when materials and finishes will be delivered and when our tradespeople will be working on your project.
• Finalize construction agreement
• Deliver project timeline
• Begin construction work
It’s what we do: PLAN/DESIGN/BUILD